Friday 15 July 2011

The end of the second week

Today there wasn't really much to do concerning experiments. Two cultures are ready to be stained on Monday and I passaged another flask of cells to make them ready for Monday transfections. I also forgot to mention that I prepared new coverslips for cell growth yesterday by coating them. Today I put cells on them and they should be ready on Monday for a new experiment.

Today was quite calm, but Monday is going to be hectic. Therefore I did a few housekeeping tasks, like collecting PBS stock from supplies office and taking a new bottle for autoclaving, to avoid doing them on Monday. There will be transfections and immunostainings to do. Fortunately, there's another Polish student girl, Zofia, coming for a month from Monday. It will be fun to have extra company, especially from the same country!

No comments:

Post a Comment